Tuesday, July 14, 2009

There are no ghosts in this town

So I don't know. I guess, for some stupid reason, it seems logical to blog more often, so I'm going to try to. I mean, I have one, so I might as well.
I'm listening to Future of the Left.
Worrying about stuff. Y'know, the usual.
I only have two more days of drumline. It makes me so happy to know that I don't have to get up early every morning with the intention of marching through the sweltering heat practicing random drills and lessons. However, it at least gave me something to look forward to and to regulate my days by. It almost seems like there's going to be a void for routine in my life for the rest of the summer now.
On another note, I also have only one day left of driving until I officially "graduate" from Drive Tek. Renee and I have our final drive, which I am both excited and worried for. Worried that I might fail or get DOT'd, but excited because I am one step closer to getting my driver's license. Which for me, means freedom in a sense.
But anyway.
Going to have a water fight today, maybe try to hang out with Bunnyman.
Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment