Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Erm... Eighth grade crap IV.

Haha just a little song I came up with in about ten minutes, after sitting in the car while waiting for my mom when she was looking through a furniture store. The side door was rusted over, but it didn't look like it led to the main building, so I began my speculations.

Rusty Door

I never thought that I would find
Such a thing outside my mind
A barrier that calls to me
I need to open it, let's go see

What's behind the

Rusty Door
Do you think that you could find it?
Rusty Door
Do you know what is behind it?

Orange on the outside, unknown on the in
It's quiet enough to drop a pin
Let's cause a clatter, let's make some noise
And out will the come the girls and boys

Who are hiding behind the

Rusty Door
Do you think that you could find it?
Rusty Door
Do you know what is behind it?

The door is cracked, let's go inside
I'm quite excited about what we'll find
Could it be riches, fame, or more?
Hurry now, children, get in there before

They come to get us

3 comments: